The Farmers' Club who test your innovations!
The Club's missions and the services offered to companies
AgreenTech Valley has created the Lead Farmer Club to initiate a closer collaboration between digital/AgTech solution providers and farmers/producers, who are the lead farmers for target crops on their respective farms.
These Lead Farmers, who are all members of AgreenTech Valley in their capacity as farmers, have test plots that can be used for testing and developing products and/or services in the field of AgTech.
Their missions are to :
- Co-build solutions with AgTech companies and support them according to their needs :
• helping them to define the relevant needs and uses in the agricultural context
• studying the interest of the tool: putting the idea or the solution in front of the reality of the market, with regard to other equivalent solutions known and marketed and current practices in their sector
• help them to develop the sales pitch, according to the expectations and investment decision keys of farmers
- Test software and hardware versions and prototypes in real conditions, and provide feedback
- Promote the solutions validated and developed in collaboration with the Club
- Participate in the demonstration of previously tested hardware/software at dedicated events, in collaboration with AgreenTech Valley as part of its annual programme of events and with the agreement of the AgTech company
The tests are carried out within the framework of a tripartite partnership contract between the AgTech company, AgreenTech Valley and the farmer testers.
AgreenTech Valley is the contact for the implementation of this contract, according to the counterparts validated by the test farmers.
A real service offer dedicated to AgTech companies wishing to co-construct and test their innovative solutions!