Working Group – AgTech & Input Optimisation
AgreenTech Valley held its 2nd Working Group of 2023 on Thursday 16 March at the Agreen Lab'O Village by CA Orléans. The topic was dedicated to AgTech and input optimisation.
This was an opportunity for volunteer members to present their expertise to other network members and to find potential partners. In total, eight projects were pitched to around twenty participants:
- Damien CARIOU from SYNDEV: How can artificial intelligence help us to use Biosolutions correctly?
- Emmanuel PIZZO from INFOGEO: Developing the use of gamma spectrometry to help manage water and carbon in agricultural soils.
- Luc LORIN from VISIO-CROP: Using collaborative modelling to optimise inputs.
- Laurent LEJARS from the LOIRET CHAMBER OF AGRICULTURE: Acquisition of agronomic data for AI - feedback from the collaboration with Ecorobotix.
- Charlotte ALLAIRE from the CDHR Centre-Val de Loire: Connected epidemiosurveillance - Connected crop management.
- Elisabeth PATOUILLARD from CRESITT INDUSTRIE: Electronics experts to advise you.
- Jérôme JACQUES from A DEEP ADVENTURE (INSECTAE project): Population monitoring platform project - Presentation of an automated insect data acquisition tool.
Finally, Nicolas MANIEZ from AGREENTECH VALLEY presented an emerging project of the cluster: a territorial demonstrator on the non-destructive connected monitoring of insects.
The afternoon was very rich in exchanges, offering great perspectives of collaboration to our participants!
Thanks again to them!
Would you like to be informed about the next working groups? Follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)!