Xavier Beulin Campus
A 7 ha Campus, dedicated to bring together actors and to set-up collaborative projects, is under construction with Orléans metropolis.
This Campus will be based within the Orléans research ecosystem, close to the CNRS Campus, University of Orléans and close to all geoscience research stakeholders: BRGM, INRA…
The ambition of this Campus is to consolidate physically, in the medium term, the main initiatives combining digital technology and the plant business, and to bring together the main players in the sector, in order to encourage the "cross-fertilisation" of skills.
Thus Xavier Beulin Campus will be high-tech.
The synergy between stakeholders will enable to develop digital technologies and their usages in wider plant sector.
The Campus components
The Campus will receive :
- The AGREEN LAB'O Innovation booster : Business hotel and start-up incubator of 1 500 m² offering services similar to the current LAB'O digital accelerator. It will be compounded of 22 offices, an open-space, a coworking space, a showroom and meeting rooms.
- The AGREEN LAB'O R&D : Applied R&D platform, cross-cutting all the vegetable sectors, which will be coumpounded of greenhouses, climatic chambers, ourdoor plots... In a demonstration logic, it will be equipped with high-tech digital tools (sensors, imaging, modeling, test bench ...).
- The University Greenhouse : Greenhouse hosting the research and training activities of the University of Orleans. The greenhouse will host upstream research projects that can be linked to the AGREEN LAB'O R&D projects.
The goal is to create in the Orléans metropolis area a campus to accommodate activities associated with the "digital and plant" topics:
- Companies offering digital technologies and their users
- Service platforms
- Training structure
- Public demonstration space
- Industrial - research laboratories
- Test stations, ...
From today, it is possible to make contact for a request for positioning in the AGREEN LAB'O Innovation booster or for the study of an implementation project on the Campus Xavier Beulin.
Do not hesitate to contact us.